What is it?
Low Iron Glass is a kind of float glass with high transparency, extra white, highly smooth glass surface. It is also called ultra clear glass ,extra clear glass, Super Clear Glass and Super White Glass. As a new type of deeply processed glass, it features very low iron by lowering iron element in the float glass production process. PPG Starphire low iron glass, that is widely accepted by global customers is with a little blue tone. It has a high transmittance over 92%.
1. Excellent clarity ensures true colors are seen and optimum vision quality is achieved when looking through the glass.
2. Offers a high level of light transmittance.
3. Creates maximum light inside rooms due to the products high level of transparency.
4. Particularly beneficial for thicker laminated products, affording a high level of transparency.
5. The edges of the glass remain white, unlike other glass making it ideal for use in furniture.
1. Building curtain wall, building decorate, display window, glass show counter in quality market.
2. Display Window and Show Counter etc
3. Modern Art Work, furniture and Instruments etc
4. Top grade refrigerator door etc
5. Mosaic products; glass furniture and shower bath etc