What is it?
Low E Insulated Glass is also called low emissivity coated glass/ insulated low e glass/ low e window glass/ low e building glass/ low e double glazing glass/ low e IGU and so on. It is combined by two or more tempered/float glass sheets and one or more sheets of them with Low E coating to save energy. The low e coating of the Low E double glazing glass can be single silver Low E, double silver Low-E, triple silver Low E which have different performance and colors. For more information, please consult our sales engineer to get our data sheet and samples.
- Choose Low E according to your parameter;
- Low U value (K value) and SC;
- Different colors available;
- PPG Guardian AGC Saint Gobain Low e glass available;
- Strong soundproof;
- Keep warm or cold, energy conversation.
- Building wall;
- Outer curtain wall;
- Hotel, hospital, shop mall windows;
- Electronic appliance, like freezer low e insulated glass etc.