- Monolithic fire proof glass with elements cesium and kalium;
- Laminated cuttable fire proof glass;
- Uncuttable fire proof glass.
We can supply different solutions to customer according to your requirements such as the time fireproof, size, quantity, cut or not and so on.
- Proof fire heating, insulate heat, proof sound;
- Good smooth surface;
- Different color and pattern;
- High safe and strength performance;
- Long durability time;
- The fire resistant glass can be further processed into insulated glass units for better energy saving function.
Fire Proof Glass is widely used in modern curtain walls, doors and windows to fulfill its outstanding safety advantage.
- Entrance doors/windows;
- Curtain walls for residential and commercial buildings;
- Glass partition, safe exits;
- Interior and exterior glazing;
- Cinema, bank, hospital, Library, Shopping malls, etc.
In accordance with BS476 Part22 British Standard
In accordance with GB15763.1 Chinese Standard
|Product Name||Fire Proof Glass|
|Glass thickness||There are monolithic and complex panels such as 5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm, 12mm,15mm,16mm,18mm,19mm,20mm,22mm,23mm,28mm,30mm, 38mm, 42mm, 52mm and so on.|
|Size||Max. Size||2440mm * 1830mm|
|Min. Size||100mm * 100mm|
|Color||Clear, gray, green, bronze, etc|
|shape||Flat and curved/bent|
|Type||Monolithic fire proof glass, Laminated fire proof glass, Cut-able fire proof glass, Uncut-able fire proof glass, etc.|
|Standard||EI60,EI90,EI120 and so|
|Time of fireproof||30mins, 60mins, 90mins, 120mins, 180mins and so on.|
|Product||Fire Resistant||Normal Thickness||Max. Production Size of Conventional||Can be Cut|
|Product||Fire Resistant||Normal Thickness||Max .Production Size of Conventional||Can be Cut|